- Made in: Spain
- Year of production: 1990s
- Size: 21 cm x 16 cm x 2 cm
- Shoulder strap: 45 cm
- Colour: Blue
- Material: Diorissimo print canvas and leather trim
- Serial stamp: Yes
- Dust bag: No
- Box: No
Christian Dior Saddle Shoulder Bag
This elegant Christian Dior bag is crafted in the iconic vintage Dior Trotter canvas with leather trim. The snap closure opens up to dark blue leather interior with a slip pocket in the front, three main compartments and a zipped side pocket. The bag can be worn as a clutch, shoulder bag, crossbody bag or belt bag. Vintage at its best!
Out of stock
- Outside: Good The outside of the handbag is in good condition. The leather is in very good condition with barely any signs of use, the canvas has small yellow marks as shown in pictures.
- Inside: Pristine The interior is in pristine condition with barely any signs of use.
- Hardware: Very good The hardware is in very good condition with light signs of of its age.
- Corners: Very good. Corners are in very good condition with barely any wear to the corners.
- As new – the item shows no sign of use
- Pristine – the item barely shows signs of use
- Very good – the item is well looked after with few signs of use
- Good – the item has been used regularly, but in good general condition
- Fair – the item shows signs of use throughout
We ship worldwide, tracked for you to always be able to locate your package. As we have storage in both Norway and Sweden, the delivery time depends on which country the item you have ordered is stored in and which country you order to.
- Scandinavia: delivery in 1-14 working days
- Rest of the world: delivery in 3-14 working days
We guarantee 100% authenticity!We are proud of having established a meticulous authentication and quality process to ensure every item we offer on our site can be enjoyed with the same assurances as the day it was originally purchased.
All items we sell comes with an authenticity certificate issued by our experts.
Every item we sell undergo careful examination by our knowledgeable and experienced experts to ensure quality and authenticity. In verifying authenticity we examine all details such as craftsmanship, raw materials, stitching, hardware, lining, zippers, labels, stamping on leather, stamping on hardware, codes, hologram stickers and accompanying accessories such as authenticity cards and boxes. Furthermore, we ensure every aspect is consistent with the year and place of production.