- Made in: France
- Year of production: 2007
- Size: 34 cm x 27 cm x 15 cm
- Colour: Black and tan
- Material: Coated canvas and leather trim
- Accessories: Pochette
- Serial number: Yes
- Dust bag: No
Goyard Saint Louis PM
Goyard, being the first manufacturer of luxury travel goods, is famously exclusive with no online store and only boutiques in 21 cities around the world. The Saint Louis bag is one of their most popular bags. Its canvas is named Goyardine, a naturally coated canvas made of a mix of linen, hemp and cotton. Goyardine looks like leather, weighs next to nothing, and is water resistant making it the perfect bag for work, travels and the beach. The older bags, like this one, are hand painted which means no dot on the bag is identical to another.
- Outside: Very good. The canvas is in pristine condition. The leather trim is in very good condition, with minor wear.
- Inside: Very good. The inside has faint stains, but overall clean and well taken care of.
- Pochette: Pristine. The pochette is in pristine condition with barely any signs of use.
- Corners: Very good. Corners are in very good condition and barely show signs of wear.
- As new – the item shows no sign of use
- Pristine – the item barely shows signs of use
- Very good – the item is well looked after with few signs of use
- Good – the item has been used regularly, but in good general condition
- Fair – the item shows signs of use throughout
We ship worldwide, tracked for you to always be able to locate your package. As we have storage in both Norway and Sweden, the delivery time depends on which country the item you have ordered is stored in and which country you order to.
- Scandinavia: delivery in 1-14 working days
- Rest of the world: delivery in 3-14 working days
We guarantee 100% authenticity!We are proud of having established a meticulous authentication and quality process to ensure every item we offer on our site can be enjoyed with the same assurances as the day it was originally purchased.
All items we sell comes with an authenticity certificate issued by our experts.
Every item we sell undergo careful examination by our knowledgeable and experienced experts to ensure quality and authenticity. In verifying authenticity we examine all details such as craftsmanship, raw materials, stitching, hardware, lining, zippers, labels, stamping on leather, stamping on hardware, codes, hologram stickers and accompanying accessories such as authenticity cards and boxes. Furthermore, we ensure every aspect is consistent with the year and place of production.