- Made in: France
- Year of production: 1999
- Size: 33 cm x 30 cm x 9 cm, shoulder strap 85 cm
- Colour: Black
- Material: Clemence leather
- Year stamp: Yes
- Dust bag: No
- Box: Yes
Hermès Evelyn I GM
Hermès Evelyne GM, first generation model, featuring buttery soft black Clemence leather. The bag is rectangularly shaped with a perforated logo in the front, a snap button closure and shoulder strap. The wildly popular soft Clemence leather allows the bag to shape nicely around your body, making this the perfect crossbody bag with enough space to hold all your essentials.
Out of stock
Good condition/Fair condition.
- Outside: Fair condition. The leather is in good condition on the front and back. There is a mark where the pebbled leather is flattened on the bottom of the bag. The strap is worn on the edges.
- Inside: Fair condition. The inside shows wear marks, but no stains. There is a small tear at the top of the left side.
- Hardware: Good condition. The hardware is in good condition.
- Corners: Good condition. The corners shows some signs of use, and has previously been repaired.
- As new – the item shows no sign of use
- Pristine – the item barely shows signs of use
- Very good – the item is well looked after with few signs of use
- Good – the item has been used regularly, but in good general condition
- Fair – the item shows signs of use throughout
We ship worldwide, tracked for you to always be able to locate your package. As we have storage in both Norway and Sweden, the delivery time depends on which country the item you have ordered is stored in and which country you order to.
- Scandinavia: delivery in 1-14 working days
- Rest of the world: delivery in 3-14 working days
We guarantee 100% authenticity!We are proud of having established a meticulous authentication and quality process to ensure every item we offer on our site can be enjoyed with the same assurances as the day it was originally purchased.
All items we sell comes with an authenticity certificate issued by our experts.
Every item we sell undergo careful examination by our knowledgeable and experienced experts to ensure quality and authenticity. In verifying authenticity we examine all details such as craftsmanship, raw materials, stitching, hardware, lining, zippers, labels, stamping on leather, stamping on hardware, codes, hologram stickers and accompanying accessories such as authenticity cards and boxes. Furthermore, we ensure every aspect is consistent with the year and place of production.