- Made in: France
- Year of production: 2001
- Size: 55 cm x 31 cm x 24 cm
- Colour: Monogram
- Material: Monogram canvas and vachetta leather
- Accessories: Name tag, padlock attached to the zipper, no keys
- Year stamp: Yes
- Dust bag: Yes
- Box: No
Louis Vuitton Monogram Keepall 55
The Louis Vuitton Keepall is legendary within the luggage sphere. This is the bag that will keep it all, crafted in iconic monogram canvas and vachetta leather that will withstand through time. The sleek design will give an instant upgrade to your traveling outfit. Unisex, and as cool as they come!
- Outside: Very good The canvas and vachetta leather has minor signs of wear. The handles are in very good condition.
- Inside: Pristine The interior is in pristine condition with barely any signs of use.
- Hardware: Very good The hardware is in very good condition with very little tarnish and wear marks for its age.
- Corners: Pristine. Corners are in pristine condition with no noticeable wear.
- As new – the item shows no sign of use
- Pristine – the item barely shows signs of use
- Very good – the item is well looked after with few signs of use
- Good – the item has been used regularly, but in good general condition
- Fair – the item shows signs of use throughout
We ship worldwide, tracked for you to always be able to locate your package. As we have storage in both Norway and Sweden, the delivery time depends on which country the item you have ordered is stored in and which country you order to.
- Scandinavia: delivery in 1-14 working days
- Rest of the world: delivery in 3-14 working days
We guarantee 100% authenticity!We are proud of having established a meticulous authentication and quality process to ensure every item we offer on our site can be enjoyed with the same assurances as the day it was originally purchased.
All items we sell comes with an authenticity certificate issued by our experts.
Every item we sell undergo careful examination by our knowledgeable and experienced experts to ensure quality and authenticity. In verifying authenticity we examine all details such as craftsmanship, raw materials, stitching, hardware, lining, zippers, labels, stamping on leather, stamping on hardware, codes, hologram stickers and accompanying accessories such as authenticity cards and boxes. Furthermore, we ensure every aspect is consistent with the year and place of production.