- Made in: Italy
- Year of production: 2000s
- Size: 30 cm x 16 cm x 11 cm
- Shoulder strap: 82 cm
- Colour: Black and silver toned hardware
- Material: Tessuto Sirio Nylon
- Serial card: Yes
- Dust bag: No
- Box: No
Prada Tracolla Tessuto Bag
Prada Tessuto Sirio is the epitome of the minimalistic trend with its sleek design featuring the house’s upside down triangular logo plaque in the middle, and a flat shoulder strap. The bag opens up with a zipper to a main compartment with a zipped side pocket inside. This will fit all your essentials like phone, purse and keys. Pair this with an oversized blazer, and carry this on your shoulder for the ultimate minimalistic Prada vibe!
Out of stock
- Outside: Very good The outside of the handbag is in very good condition. The nylon fabric has minor signs of use.
- Inside: Very good The interior is in very good condition being clean and without any marks.
- Hardware: Good The hardware is in good condition. Small scratches to the shoulder strap rings.
- Corners: Very good. Corners are in very good condition with no wear to the corners.
- As new – the item shows no sign of use
- Pristine – the item barely shows signs of use
- Very good – the item is well looked after with few signs of use
- Good – the item has been used regularly, but in good general condition
- Fair – the item shows signs of use throughout
We ship worldwide, tracked for you to always be able to locate your package. As we have storage in both Norway and Sweden, the delivery time depends on which country the item you have ordered is stored in and which country you order to.
- Scandinavia: delivery in 1-14 working days
- Rest of the world: delivery in 3-14 working days
We guarantee 100% authenticity!We are proud of having established a meticulous authentication and quality process to ensure every item we offer on our site can be enjoyed with the same assurances as the day it was originally purchased.
All items we sell comes with an authenticity certificate issued by our experts.
Every item we sell undergo careful examination by our knowledgeable and experienced experts to ensure quality and authenticity. In verifying authenticity we examine all details such as craftsmanship, raw materials, stitching, hardware, lining, zippers, labels, stamping on leather, stamping on hardware, codes, hologram stickers and accompanying accessories such as authenticity cards and boxes. Furthermore, we ensure every aspect is consistent with the year and place of production.